STAMP orders are POST FREE (ordinary 1st class mail at your risk, orders over £200 sent Special Delivery with insurance).
BOOKS ARE POSTAGE EXTRA.
We charge for postage based on the value of the total book order (broadly, more or bigger books cost more to post).
Basic postage for books is automatically calculated on your order total, on the checkout page.
Postage for a book order :
- up to £15, delivered in the UK costs £2 (by 1st class Royal Mail) ,
- an order up to £30 costs £4 (1st class Royal Mail),
- up to £99 costs £7 (1st class Royal Mail or Fedex depending on weight),
- up to £150 costs £9 (Fedex),
- any bigger parcel over this amount costs a flat £10 (Fedex).
As ordinary mail, these books are mailed with a certificate of posting, but sent at your risk and are not insured.
If you require special delivery mail for insurance, this costs £7 extra, and is an option you purchase in addition to the standard delivery charge.
Remember, delivery for a larger parcel of books costing any amount over £150 costs a flat £10, by Fedex, no matter how large the order! Useful and economic for larger book orders when you are building a library.