ONLINE - A TRADITIONAL STAMP STORE
I first began dealing in stamps 40+ years ago, to augment my collection of the stamps of France.
The years rolled on, and now we are a family-run company based in York, England, as a mail-order business.....
now our internet business is also growing fast.
You receive my personal attention and experience, whether on-line or by postal mail.
Enjoy exploring the on-line store........... John Barefoot.
- Stamps and postal history of Europe,
- Collections of many countries, especially Europe,
- Revenue stamps of all countries (except USA),
- Revenue catalogues for many countries.
Check the categories on the left and click to explore....
NEWS for DECEMBER 2013
- New GERMANY stamp list just out. This covers the period from German States through to end of WWII.
- New RUSSIA stamp list just out. This will be the final list for this country, so do take advantage of the stock while it is around for this month and January.
- You will notice lists for Greece, Portugal, Russia and Switzerland are now described as the "final list". Retirement for stamp dealers doesn't mean stopping working altogether, it just means working a little less. So, stock for these four countries will be discontinued in a little while. If you need to fill gaps in your collection, this is the right time to take advantage of this stock while it is still here.
- REVENUES & CINDERELLAS retail list is still valid (less a few items already sold), with 650+ lots of all countries - revenues, telegraphs, locals, forgeries, propaganda and publicity labels and other back-of-book. Listed as a .pdf file.
To view IN FULL the list (which can then be printed out) please CLICK HERE
- COLLECTIONS every month by postal mail .To view a previous sample, the May list (which can then be printed out) please CLICK HERE
- new ITALY REVENUES book just published.
- TELEGRAPH STAMPS OF THE WORLD : this new book updates the old Hiscocks catalogue, with current pricing, and illustrations in colour. Just published!
- GREAT BRITAIN MEDICINE STAMP DUTY, specialised catalogue and fascinating story of the tax on proprietary medicines around the Victorian era, illustrations in colour. Just published!
SHOPPING TROLLEY - HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 : When you see full details of the item you selected, and if you wish to buy it, just click on "ADD TO BASKET" for this item, this will add it to the shopping trolley.
You can repeat the process to add several items to the trolley.
STEP 2 : To review your total purchase after the last item selected, click on "CHECKOUT". You can cancel any item selected in error by reducing the quantity ordered from "1" to "0".
STEP 3 : Choose the appropriate postage by clicking on
o Europe (air) / Overseas (surface)
o Overseas (airmail)
STEP 4 : To go ahead with the purchase, click on "PROCEED", give your name and address details for delivery, and then card details for payment.
STEP 5 : Happy with everything? Then click "CONFIRM" Your card is ONLY charged once you have done this.
The items are then reserved immediately, and will be mailed quickly (usually same day or next day).
For any queries, email me, or phone 01904 426879.