- Stamps and postal history of Europe (especially Germany and Austria),
- Collections of many countries, especially Europe,
- Revenue stamp catalogues for many countries.
Check the categories on the left and click to explore....
NEWS for JANUARY 2015
- This month sees the launch of our new site, devoted entirely to the stamps and postal history of AUSTRIA
- New GERMANY Part 2 stamp list later this month. This will cover the Empire period from 1872-1918, plus Colonies and WWI Occupations : regular stamps and commem sets, plus specialised stamps and postal history.
- new Poland stamp list now out. Period from 1918 to 1960, regular stamps plus specialist items. This will be the last list for this country, so please do take advantage of stock while it is around
- You will also notice lists for Russia, Baltic States, Romania/Bulgaria and Turkey are now described as the "final list". Retirement for stamp dealers doesn't mean stopping working altogether, it just means working a little less. So, stock for these countries will be discontinued in a little while. If you need to fill gaps in your collection, this is the right time to take advantage of this stock while it is still here. Our future aim is to concentrate especially on Germany and Austria with greater depth of stock in those two country areas.
- COLLECTIONS every month by postal mail .To view a previous sample, the July list (which can then be printed out) please CLICK HERE and some book news.....
- just out : BALTIC STATES REVENUES 4th edition in full colour.
- new ITALY REVENUES book recently published.
- TELEGRAPH STAMPS OF THE WORLD : this new book updates the old Hiscocks catalogue, with current pricing, and illustrations in colour. Published 2014.
SHOPPING TROLLEY - HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 : When you see full details of the item you selected, and if you wish to buy it, just click on "ADD TO BASKET" for this item, this will add it to the shopping trolley.
You can repeat the process to add several items to the trolley.
STEP 2 : To review your total purchase after the last item selected, click on "CHECKOUT". You can cancel any item selected in error by reducing the quantity ordered from "1" to "0".
STEP 3 : Choose the appropriate postage by clicking on
- UK 1st class (or Fedex if over 2 kilos)
- Europe (airmail)
- Overseas (airmail)
STEP 4 : To go ahead with the purchase, click on "PROCEED", give your name and address details for delivery, and then card details for payment.
STEP 5 : Happy with everything? Then finally click "CONFIRM". Your card is ONLY charged once you have completed this step.
The items are then reserved immediately, and will be mailed quickly (usually same day or next day).
Of course you can also order by phone, and discuss any details of your order.
For any queries, email me, or phone 01904 426879.