STAMP orders are POST FREE (ordinary 1st class mail at your risk, orders over £200 sent Special Delivery with insurance).
BOOKS ARE POSTAGE EXTRA.
We charge for postage based on the value of the total book order (broadly, more books or bigger books cost more to post).
Basic postage for books is automatically calculated on your order total, on the checkout page.
Postage for a book order :
- up to £15, delivered in the UK costs £3 (by 1st class Royal Mail) ,
- up to £30 costs £5 (1st class Royal Mail),
- up to £99 costs £8 (1st class Royal Mail or Fedex depending on weight),
- up to £150 costs £9 (Fedex or Royal Mail contract parcel),
- any bigger parcel over this amount costs a flat £10 (Fedex or Royal Mail contract parcel) (excluding any "postage supplement" on the couple of very heavy publications on the site where this charge is advertised).
As ordinary mail, these books are mailed with a certificate of posting, but sent at your risk and are not tracked or insured.
If you require special delivery mail for tracking and insurance, this costs £7 extra, and is an option you purchase in addition to the standard delivery charge.
Remember, delivery for a larger parcel of books costing any amount over £150 costs a flat £10, no matter how large the order! Useful and economic for larger book orders when you are building a library.