- Affordable and interesting one-country postage stamp collections of many countries, especially Europe and British Commonwealth, sold intact, plus stockcard and clearance lots, and fine better single stamps, all for direct sale at attractive, competitive prices. Contact us for the monthly list.
- Stamps and postal history of Germany. Full range of normal stamps sold individually, plus specialised stamps and postal history.See our "Germany" website.
- Stamps and postal history of Austria. Full range of normal stamps sold individually, plus specialised stamps and postal history.See our "Austria" website.
- Revenue stamp catalogues and other philatelic literature for many countries, plus new listings of revenue stamps (free!) for collector information. All here (menu at left).
- Revenue stamps for direct sale of many countries, frequently changing stock. Listed here.
Check the menu on the left and click on the categories to explore....
SHOPPING TROLLEY & DESPATCH - HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 : When you see full details of the item you selected, and if you wish to buy it, just click on "ADD TO BASKET" for this item, this will add it to the shopping trolley.
You can repeat the process to add several items to the trolley.
STEP 2 : To review your total purchase after the last item selected, click on "CHECKOUT". You can cancel any item selected in error by reducing the quantity ordered from "1" to "0".
STEP 3 :
If you live in the UK, leave postage as the default:
-> UK 1st class (or Parcel Force if over 2 kilos)
If you live outside the UK, PLEASE NOTE : The UK Post Office was hit by a Russian-based cyber attack in January 2003. Mail posted early January is still being processed by the Post Office and they apologise for the delay. Larger packets needing customs labels can be sent again (as of 21 February) but may be delayed until the current back log of mail from January is cleared by Royal Mail. Customers in US and Canada : USPS has advised that "mail operations have resumed following the snow storm. Some delivery delays may still be experienced due to local conditions" - and probably the same applies in Canada.
All exports from the UK are required to bear a Customs form. Depending where you live, you may be required to pay your local import duty or clearance fees before receipt of the goods.
Please choose one of two options :
-> Europe (airmail)
-> Overseas (airmail)
and the website will then calculate the appropriate postage on your order.
STEP 4 : To go ahead with the purchase, click on "PROCEED", give your name and address details for delivery, and then card details for payment. At this stage, you are now on a secure payment link run by our bank, even we do not see your card details.
STEP 5 : Happy with everything? Then finally click "CONFIRM". Your card is ONLY charged once you have completed this step.
The items are then reserved immediately, and will be mailed quickly (usually same day or next day).
If you are ordering several books, it is usually cheaper in postage to put them together in one order, rather than pay for each book and postage separately.
Of course you can also order by phone, and discuss any details of your order.
We accept virtually all payment cards beginning with "4" or "5", but regret our site does not accept Paypal (because our bank takes cards but not Paypal. Your payment goes direct to the bank secure gateway, without us seeing your card details).
For any queries, email me, or phone 01904 400648.